A partir de 10 ans
- Minimum age 10 years old
- A single dive a day up to 12 years old
- The minimum water temperature should be 12 ° C
- From 12 ° c to 23 ° c, the dive time is a maximum of 25 minutes
- Gold Diver from 10 to 12 years old: Maximum depth 10 meters
- Gold Diver from 12 to 14 years old: Maximum depth 20 meters
Necessary legal papers :
- The written consent from the person legally responsible for the child.
- a medical certificate indicating the non-existence of medical contraindications to scuba diving issued within the last year by a doctor, a doctor of the Federation or a sports doctor (CES, capacity or DU).
If you want to continue with scuba diving :
- You will need a medical examination every year. It should be carried out by a doctor of the Federation, a doctor, or a sports doctor who, under the rules of good medical practice, is able to prescribe or perform an audio tympanometry. However, for children aged 8 to 12 years, the doctor may set a lower frequency for the medical.
Children over 12 years old cannot enter into Level 1 training unless they have a medical certificate indicating the non-existence of medical contraindications to scuba diving that allows them to take part in the program
- € 250 including equipment (air tank, regulator, buoyancy compensator, wetsuit, fins, mask, snorkel and weights.)
For further information or to book