from 18 years old
The objective :
- Level 3 gives the diver autonomy at any depth. He will be able to dive between 0 and 60 m with other level 3 divers without any supervision. This level also helps the diver to organize dives without a supervisor or a club.
- The minimum age for this level is 18 years old.
- Minimum age 18 years old
- the paticipant must have F.F.E.S.S.M level 2. or a licence or certificate equivalent..
- a medical certificate indicating the non-existence of medical contraindications to underwater scuba diving issued within the last year. ( To download this document from the FFESSM, go to "Download"). For level 2 this document must be issued by a sports doctor, a doctor of the federation, a doctor specialized in hyperbaric medicine.
- The participant must be a member of the diving Federation (CMAS) with a current license.
- he must have a RIFA diving certificate ( first-aid certificate specific to scuba diving which can be taken at the club)
The course :
- The training consists of 10 open water dives. All the dives take place in the national park of Port-Cros. These dives will consist of theorical training and exploration of the underwater world.
The skills required for the certification are :
- No. 1a: USE OF THE EQUIPMENT
- Competence No. 1b: BEHAVIOR AND TECHNIQUES ON THE SURFACE
- N° 2: DIVING AND RETURN TO THE SURFACE
- N°3: CONTROL OF BREATHING APPARATUS
- N° 4: REACTIONS TO SITUATIONS
- N°5: LONE DIVING
- N° 6: KNOWLEDGE AND RESPECT OF THE UNDERWATER WORLD
- N°7: THEORETICAL KNOWLEDGE
the price :
For further information or to book